Megatrends Global Megatrends Conference 2017
Thank you for being part of Credit Suisse Global Megatrends Conference 2017.
As part of our continuous efforts to provide enriching and informative reading materials for our clients, we have specially prepared a list of select reading materials centered on the megatrends themes presented at the conference. These publications are authored or co-authored by industry experts who presented at the conference.
Opening keynote panel: Angry societies & the role of USA in the new world order
Ambassador David C. Mulford, Distinguished Visiting Fellow at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University
Session: Infrastructure - what opportunities exist for investors?
Dr Cledan Mandri-Perrott, Head of Infrastructure Finance and PPP, Singapore, The World Bank Group
- Do countries learn from experience in infrastructure PPP ? PPP practice and contract cancellation
- East Asia and Pacific - Enhancing ASEAN connectivity monitoring and evaluation
- Prioritizing infrastructure investment : a framework for government decision making
- Prioritizing infrastructure investments in Panama : pilot application of the World Bank infrastructure prioritization framework
- How to develop sustainable irrigation projects with private sector participation
- How to develop sustainable irrigation projects with private sector participation : public-private partnerships toolkits
- Private Sector Participation in Light Rail-Light Metro Transit Initiatives
Session: Technology - how will it shape our future as investors?
Ayesha Khanna, CEO and Co-Founder, ADDO AI
- Straight through processing for financial services
Session: Longevity & nutrition - can we live longer and better?
Dr Nir Barzilai, Director of the Institute for Aging Research, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Lifestyle factors of people with exceptional longevity
- How to die young at a very old age
- Unique Lipoprotein Phenotype and Genotype Associated With Exceptional Longevity
- Lipoprotein genotype and conserved pathway for exceptional longevity in humans
Dr Elissa Epel Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco and Director of the Aging, Metabolism, and Emotions Lab, and the Center for Obesity Assessment, Study, & Treatment
Dr Robert H. Lustig, Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Endocrinology, and Member, Institute for Health Policy Studies, University of California, San Francisco
Concluding keynote: Around the world without a drop of fuel
Dr Bertrand Piccard, Founder, Solar Impulse